Check the Detailed Description of Telangana ePASS. Get the Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships of Telangana State Government. The Telangana State Government has initiated the Fee Reimbursement procedure to assist the economically Backword Students. Their main motto is to encourage the merit students who can’t afford the high corporate fee in educational Institutions. Therefore, the Tuition Fee prescribed by the Universities or the Affiliated Institutions will be paid by the Telangana State Government. This Tuition Fee is directly paid to the College in the form of Scholarships on behalf of Students. Therefore, To avail this Opportunity, the students should register online once. Later, they should renew their scholarship every year till the completion of the Course. The applications will be rejected if the registrations are proved to be false or Incorrect. So, The students should be careful at the time of applying online.
Telangana ePASS Complete Details
Telangana ePASS is the Winner of CSI-Nihilent e-Governance Award. It is assisting many bright students and making their future secured. This Fee Reimbursement is given to SC, ST, BC, EBC candidates whose annual Income is less than One Lakh. Along with this, Physically challenged candidates are also eligible for this Telangana ePASS. The NCC Cadets, offsprings of Ex-Servicemen, are also eligible for Telangana ePASS. The complete Eligibility details and any exclusions if present is provided on the Official Site. So, the Candidates should refer the Telangana ePASS Official website before applying. The students should remember only the tuition fee of the college is provided and not the complete fee.
Telangana ePASS Details Includes
- Eligibility Criteria.
- Online ePASS Application.
- Annual Online Renewal.
- Application Status.
- Fee Structure of Various Colleges in the State.
- Documents necessary for Online ePASS Application.
- Reasons for Telangana ePASS Rejection.
- Educational Courses covered in this Scholarship.
Necessary Info Regarding Telangana Scholarship
- Student: The Submission of online application should be done within one month from the date of admission.
- College: The Principal should issue a bonafide certificate on the same day of submission of ePASS Application form in the college.
- ASWO/Field Officer:
Physical Verification: Twice in a year
- Within one month of re-opening of college
- Within one month from the last date of closing of Admissions.
- The biometric verification is compulsory and therefore, every applicant should attend Verification without fail.
The Total Process should be completed within one month of submission of application. For More Technical Assistance regarding Telangana fee Reimbursement, the students can contact the authorities on Phone. The numbers are 040-23120311, 23120312 and for any General Issues-040-23390228
(Technical Support available only between 10:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on Working Days). Therefore, feel free to call and clarify the doubts regarding ePASS.
Official Website of Telangana ePASS is @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in